Life with a new baby has definitely affected my practice this past year. Admittedly, I’ve neglected my spirituality. Mothers know- the first year is about survival. But with a hopeful spirit, here are my witchy goals for 2023. *Knocking on wood!*
1. Keep up a Monthly CPB Routine (cleansing, protection & blessing)
2. Blend Yoga & Pilates with Active Meditation
3. Bless my body lotions for daily anointing.
4. Make time for witchy studies every week.
5. Journal more.
6. Drink more blessed water.
7. Get out in nature more.
8. Continue to work on replacing negative thought patterns with more inspiring ones.
9. Reconnect to money energetics by practicing more money magick.
10. Write magickal nursery rhymes and songs to sing to my daughter.
11. Celebrate the solstices and equinoxes.
12. Use my Daily Planetary Guide more.
13. Practice more Kitchen Magick.
14. Find the joy in my daily mommy rhythms.
15. Find ways to be more creative.
16. Keep up with my Manifestation Journal.
17. Listen to more music.
18. Move my body more.
19. Go on more hikes.
20. Develop a Minimalist Practice.
21. Handle retrogrades with grace and seek the lessons the planets wish to teach.
22. Align with the Astro weather.
23. Don’t neglect myself or my spirituality.
I hope you all had a safe & happy new year! What are your goals for 2023? Let me know in the comments section below!