Original Author- Domestic Gothess & Adapted by Raven
● 200 g (7oz) dark chocolate chopped
● 100 g (3.5oz) white chocolate chopped
● 1 tsp matcha powder
● Handful of dried cranberries /blueberries
● Handful dried goji berries
● Handful whole raw almonds
● Handful pumpkin seeds
● Handful of sunflower seeds
● 1 tsp bee pollen
● 1 tsp chia seeds
● Good intentions
1. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment or foil. Take either dark chocolate chips or even your favorite bar and get to chopping!
2. Melt the dark chocolate, in a glass bowl over a pan of gently simmering water (double boiler) while stirring gently until smooth, or in short bursts in the microwave while stirring in between bursts. Don't let the chocolate get too hot. You don’t want to burn it! Once it’s burnt it will get a grainy texture and you’ll start again. Don’t worry...it happens.
3. Melt the white chocolate in the same way then pour half of it into a separate bowl. Stir the matcha powder until fully integrated and smooth! If the chocolate becomes too thick, give it a couple of seconds in the microwave to re-melt it. Again! Short bursts so you don’t burn it.
4. Pour the dark chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and use the back of a spoon to spread it out into a rough rectangle. Drizzle white chocolate matcha over the top. OOOOHHHH it’s looking good.
5. Scatter over the dried fruits of choice, almonds, seeds, bee pollen and then drizzle over the remaining white chocolate. Set aside for 20 minutes in the fridge until the chocolate has set then use a sharp knife to chop the slab into rough pieces.
6. Store in an airtight container. This makes a great gift too! Add the pieces to a mason jar and share with your witchy friends at the next meet up!
This sounds amazing and it’s so pretty!